Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Living in Flagler Beach 

29°4783′N, 81°1367′W

Located on the northeast coast of Florida, Flagler County is 31 miles south of St. Augustine and 24 miles north of Daytona Beach. The county is comprised of five municipalities – Beverly Beach, Bunnell, Flagler Beach, Marineland, and Palm Coast. The municipalities have incorporated roughly 48 percent of the land area within Flagler County. While the majority of the county population lives in Palm Coast, the city of Bunnell has the largest land mass. The remaining 52 percent of the land is within the unincorporated area of Flagler County.

Flagler County, Florida's estimated population is 116,327 (2020) based on World Population Review. Flagler County’s population is distributed among its five municipalities and its unincorporated areas. Those municipalities are Beverly Beach, The city of Bunnell, Flagler Beach, Marineland, and The City of Palm Coast.

The Intracoastal Waterway bisects the eastern portion of Flagler County and is navigable from Miami to Canada’s St. Lawrence Seaway.

The Atlantic Ocean Beachfront is 18 miles long with pristine beaches. There are more than 40 parks and preserves, as well as 90+ miles of trails for hiking, biking, and paddling. Flagler County is a desirable location for tourists, visitors, residents, and businesses alike. [1]

Visiting Flagler Beach

Located along Florida’s Atlantic Coast between Daytona Beach and St. Augustine, cozy Flagler Beach offers miles of sparkling beaches, bountiful fishing, beachside shops, waterfront restaurants, natural parks, and other wonders.

Flagler Beach is a retro town with salty style. Friendly residents and open-air restaurants set the stage for a laid-back afternoon.

Enjoy Flagler Beach's eclectic shops, surfing, a classic fishing pier, and a six-mile-plus stretch of spectacular ocean views – with free access to the beach.

Gaze at the ocean from rooftop cafes while listening to the music of local musicians.

The natural island environment is still a secret to many, but once you put your feet in the sand of Flagler Beach, you’ll feel like a native. [2]

If you are considering buying or selling in Flagler Beach, be sure to call me at 818-287-4008 or fill out the form below, and I will be happy to send you listings that match your budget and interests, or a free (CMA) comparative market analysis on your current home.

Flagler Beach

*This information is intended to be accurate but is not guaranteed. The buyer is responsible for verifying any and all information provided.  

Real Estate Statistics

Average Price $672K
Lowest Price $2.4K
Highest Price $3M
Total Listings 54
Avg. Price/SQFT $237

Property Types (active listings)


Yes, I'd like to get more information about
Selling or Buying a Home in Flagler Beach, Florida.

Provide a valid email address.
Newsletter consent
 *YOUR INFORMATION WILL NEVER BE SHARED WITH ANY THIRD PARTY.


1. Information courtesy of flaglercounty.

2. Information courtesy of visitflorida.com.